HybridZ

Lets trade seats.

PLATA

I have a set of leather RECARO seats in my Z with rails to fit a 240Z, they are in mint condition >>> post-36683-0-83896900-1391458129_thumb.jpg , I will like to do a trade for a more period type set like these>>>post-36683-0-06506700-1391458782_thumb.jpg, So lets see what proposals are there, the trade will require a clean set + plug a play and shipping to and from  MD zip 20723  

Edited by PLATA

Hey PLATA. Stop messing up that sweet car. :banghead:  :banghead:

The seats in it are great. Why mess with it? The are from a Mitsubushi EVO 9 (2007) so they are fairly new. To buy them new in Black Leather would cost $2000 per seat. Add to that the Wedge Engineering seat mount brackets at around $300 for the pair shipped. And then the Recaro tab sliders. It is almost a $5000 package. I will trade you for the seats I have tucked away and some cash. I will put your nice Recaros in my wagon. 

Or you could be smart and keep them.  :flamedevi  :flamedevi  :flamedevi  :flamedevi

^^^^ The PO has spoken , you know how much I like my now Z , but she is going into a small interior/cabin transformation , an old school  racer wood steering wheel with a vintage wood shift knob (pics in gallery) . Those seats are nice, expensive and smell terrific but I would like to have these type >>>post-36683-0-97957900-1391525079_thumb.jpg  in leather , I want the old European flair on this Nippon/American BEAST  :icon12:

Edited by PLATA