HybridZ

1977 L28 FI to Carb Conversion

sleek_z

Alright before I get yelled at for using search function, i have tried searching and was unable to find the information i am looking for. I'm looking to see if someone can shed some light as to what I need to complete this conversion. I am extremely new to the whole triple carb or any carb setup so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Ok to start 

77 280Z

N47 Head

Cammed (unknown brand) came with the car

Header (unknown brand) came with the car

I recently purchased triple 44PHH mikuni carbs, and in the process of ordering Top End Performance manifold( not sure if it comes with throttle linkage). What else am i going to need/need to do to have my car running. I know that it will need a fuel pressure regulator for low pressure fuel delivery. I theory would this be all I need to have a running untuned car? I apologize in advance for such noob questions.

Thank you

It's the odds and ends that get you. Carb cleaner and pb blaster, fuel line, intake to carb gasket or anti-vibe mounts, In/ex manifold gasket, I would buy new in/ex studs and bolts, synchchrometer, heat shield, replace fuel filters, air horns/air filters, etc.

I spent close to $1000 and already had the carbs and manifold! Do it once, do it right. Good luck!

Just for the sake of making things interesting, describe the Mikunis, where you got them, what they came from and condition.  Post pictures.  Do some work to figure out what cam and headers you have.  More pictures.  And give a link to the TEP parts you're buying.  Many people that might have an answer would see this as someone asking how to tie their shoes, but can't tell if the shoes are old dirty sneakers, or a new pair of super-cool shoes.  Your question is not even 101 level, you have to make the thread worth looking at and replying to.