HybridZ

any experience with Gerlomy

Guest Luigi

I've got a few N42's & would like to get 1 of 'em checked out and a good valve job done plus a bit 'o bowl work. Has anyone used Gerolomy (sp)? I think his name is Nathan. the son, the dad is outta the L6 buisness.

Gonna be a triple 40mm header flattop 2.8. It is the coffee table for the house I'm looking for.

Thanks

Luigi

Well Luigi...

I have used Gerolamy's in the past. As a matter of fact, he's now building my 3.0 Stroker Turbo motor. You're correct Nathan is the owner. But his shop is called "HP by Gerolamy" After working side by side with his father since the age of 13. With the continuing successful business that keeps him extremely busy. Something must have stayed with him. Like Father, like Son :D

Donna

thanks, Donna how far do you live from HP? Do you know if he has a flow bench in house? I'd like to have the head flowed before and after. I can do it here in town, but they may not have a good fixture for the L6 head. I'm not at my regular PC so I cannot check the site reguarly this week. I'll yack at yall later this week.

luigi

You gotta admit Donna has a cuter stoker motor than you! HA! :D

Hey Donna! Your building a 3.0 stoker turbo? Did you bore out your L28? You must have. With all the goodies you have put on your old L28 you wouldn't want to give that all up!

Hey Sean, Long time no see....

LOL.. Mine? Nahhh... maybe it's the other six L6's on top of all the other race motors he builds. Try getting one built around that Season.

Nathan was waiting for me to decide what I wanted to do. First it was repair the damage caused by a broken ring. But I changed my mind, he's building me my stroker. Might as well right? lol

How come yours isn't done yet? I have found him to be pretty fast once he has started on them.

Luigi,

He has access to flow benches. Most defiantly not a problem. Trust me on that smile.gif I live 30-45mins from HP by Gerolamy.

My main holdup was that Nathan went to Europe for 3 weeks right when he got my motor, then when he came back he was obviously backed up and on top of that he's waiting on parts such as pistons and things. I'm doing the build through Motorsport Dynamics so Henry is working directly with Nathan for the in depth technical duties that I don't know. Thanks to the help of some serious research through the forums, books and good ol' TimO, I am well on my way to a street screamer.