HybridZ

WHO WOULD U TRUST TO DO YOUR HEAD!!

zxjuiced

I`M LOOKING TO GET SOME PERFORMANCE WORK DONE ON MY HEAD...WHERE WOULD U SEND YOUR HEAD???????

NEEDS SOME CONTACT INFORMATION ..THERES NO GOOD MACHINE SHOPS IN MY AREA THAT ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE Z-CAR L-6 HEAD...WOULD PREFER TO SEND IT OUT TO A SHOP THAT SPECIALIZES IN PERFORMANCE Z-CARS...DON`T NEED THE VERY BEST -N-MOST EXPENSIVE ,JUST NEED A GOOD RELIABLE SHOP.....

Guest silverbullet

zxjuiced, I could think of more than a few good responses to your first sentence but being the gentleman that I am I think I will leave well enough alone :D:D:D

An emphatic 3rd on the Sunbelt suggestion. I told them what I wanted, and they delivered in spades for (relatively) reasonable $$. And it was almost even on time:) Katman talked me into it, and I haven't regretted it. If you're not going to go with professionals who KNOW how to do it RIGHT, don't bother. That said, if all you want is a high performance street motor, getting yourself to ~10:1 CR (lotsa discussion on how best to get there in recent threads) with a stockish head and a mild cam would be a lot cheaper. Whutchoo gonna be doing with the car?

Ok everyone,thanks for your input..I`ll give sunbelt a call...

what about Top End ?????

Katman:thanks for the phone #

Silverbullet: you disappoint me!!! thats the first thing i though when i posted !!!

Johnc:sorry,did`nt know CAPS.a big deal!!

DanB.: street fun/road course weekend warrior....

I know a guy at a race shop who does Trans Am etc stuff (and some Supra etc) that did a set of LT1 heads for me on the side, I may send my stuff that way yet again. I got 411 RW from my NA daily driver, 5.7L LT1, with shorty headers and an ignition miss which cost me about 600 RPM.

The Z Master up here in Canada does wicked head jobs. built several full tilt Championship winning Z car motors.

He is a member of Ontario Z Car. Built me a killer 300hp (crank) 2.9L that ran on pump gas. and 38 degrees advance.

Lots of experience. I trust him fully... he also performed my VG30ET swap in my 280Z.

905 655 5642 name is Dieter.

Located east of Toronto..

Drop me an email if you want more info.