HybridZ

Little plastic ball cup thing for the door handle, thing..

On the back half of the exterior 240z door handle, there are these little square plastic pieces that snap into the handle- And the inner arm/rod that actuates the latching mechanism has a ball join that sockets into these.

Does anyone know A) What the heck these things are  called (My search fu is weak, and am having 0 luck finding what these are), and B) Where the heck I can get some of these?  Thanks!

Edited by Sideways

Haha, i knew I shouldve used a picture
large302242OE.jpg

My apologies.  Not the interior door handle, the exterior door handle :)  You can juuuuust barely make out the little plastic bit on the left side of this picture on the back of the handle.  The door rod inside the  door has a ball socket that snaps into this little platic piece, and when you open the handle, it lifts up on the mechanism inside the door.  I need this plastic piece

And, of course, the Z isn't the only Nissan vehicle that used this handle or that plastic part.  Further, that particular handle (or door mechanism) isn't the only one that uses that, or an extremely similar, part.  You'll find something like it on most every door mechanism that uses a rod.  Plenty of Nissan's South of the Equator aren't there?