HybridZ

weird problem

David K

Guest livewire23

You need an F-15 jet fighter. It is not plagued by either of those problems. Just kick in afterburners, and bam, power on demand. And the turning speed is only limited by what you can take without blacking out (about 9 Gs). Only costs around $38 million too.

Guest smoov280zx

I had the same problem a few months back with my 280zx. An old mechanic's trick is to find a ferrari f1 engine in a junkyard and mount it in a porsche "moby dick". I tried it and now my car revs freely to 17500 rpms. Only a couple bankjobs a few million later i've finally got a mustang beater. twak.gif

Your not holding your mouth right. Next time on cornering left stick your tongue to the left; if turning right tongue to right. You see the weight of your tongue counteracts the G force derived from said turn. Now I honestly don't know what you would stick out to gain power above 7000 RPM? :D

Guest Anonymous

re-calibrate your speedometer and tachometer to read less.... an old policticians' trick to get more out of less Your engine will run out of power at 9000 RPM and the tires will slide at 140 mph.