HybridZ

240SX TB TPS

Len

Quick questions; Is the 240SX TPS plug identical to allow a person to plug in the 280ZXT female connector into 240sx with no mods? Also is the 240sx TBS plug; facing 90 dgrees left tward the direction air intake on TB? As compared to a 45 degree angle to the right from up?

Thanks for the reply Turbobluestreak :D .

Since the TPS plug portion on the 240sx TB is positioned horizontal to TB with plug in direction of air intake. I will need to clip my existing plug and add a few inches of lenght so it will be long enough to directly plug in.

Yasin

After reading your reply. Looked and saw my three grounds mounted on my intake from the same wiring harness the TPS female plug was situated. They weren't allowing the lenght needed to connect the plug. By golly your right! I cut back some of the shrink wrap. relocated the three grounds all together on bolt closest to TPS and wala.

Thank you for your insight. Dang sometimes I get so caught up in things, I don't see it when its stareing me in the face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!