HybridZ

Konig Rewinds with AZC big brake kit

I picked up a nice set of rewinds for a GOOD deal, only problem is that they are the 4x110 bolt pattern with a +20 offset. 15"x7". Now I have come across a really nice wheel adapter manufacturer to allow these 4x110's to mount on the Datsun 4x113.5's. They are 1" thick as well. Would this setup clear and have enough room for the Arizona Z Car big brake kit with the 4 piston Wilwoods??

Thanks in advance!

Well your new wheels would have a minimum of 1" spacing from the rotor hat, plus whatever the wheel already had to the spokes, it's a good possibility they will clear...

Your new offset would be -5

My wheels are 5.5" backspacing (which clears the caliper). If I use the 1"spacer, that makes them 4.5" adapted back spacing (which clears the fender lip). Not looking good for you. With a spacer you are at 3.7 or 3.8" adapted backspacing, which means that your wheel will hang outside the fender by about an inch. You willing to flare (a big job just to use wheels that don't fit)?

Edited by RebekahsZ