HybridZ

Add another LS HybridZ to the list. We have ignition.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dang, that thing is sweet!  Have you jacked each wheel up from the control arm to make sure you won't split a flare on a bump/launch/corner?  Have you gotten into the car with your helmet on to ensure adequate helmet clearance-looks like you are taller than me.  Love the car, I'm very jealous, especially of the dash and how well your doors close.  Fantastic!

Dang, that thing is sweet!  Have you jacked each wheel up from the control arm to make sure you won't split a flare on a bump/launch/corner?  Have you gotten into the car with your helmet on to ensure adequate helmet clearance-looks like you are taller than me.  Love the car, I'm very jealous, especially of the dash and how well your doors close.  Fantastic!

Thanks!  There is wheel clearance, but it is close.   I checked helmet clearance when I had the cage made.   I also took the seat rails off to give me a bit more helmet room.  Steering wheel is removable (must have) and thanks for noticing the dash/aim.  I still need to paint it.  Makes a horrible glare at the moment..

Edited by dreco

Yup, head down to Texas Motorplex in Ennis and then up to Motorsport Ranch in Cresson - or vice-versa. That'll definitely make a case for fully adjustable struts and/or LCA's.

Let me know what day you'll be at Cresson.  

Don't think that will happen any time soon for me as it's a 2,000 mile drive each way now for me to get there. It was much more doable when I lived in Arlington. Guess you're safe for now. :-)

good because i think i speed up when i hit my brakes haha