HybridZ

Update on CSI pump

jeffp

Ok everyone, I just got off the phone with Jason, the pump is two weeks out from completion. They have the adapter in the machine as we speak, so looks like everything for me is going to come at once. Zelda is going to be a new car again, including some paint I just finished up. Needs a good wash tho, there is buffing compound everywhere, the engine, the windows, the garage wall LOL anyway. I guiess I better get on to the radiator work now for the car.

• 1 month later...

I spoke to Jason today, and he is going to call me either today or tomorrow morning. When I calledtoday he was getting ready to flow test the pump, in the cover I sent him to do the R&D with. So we will see what the pump flows here shortly. :D

I am planning on getting one here after next friday. I will be out of town until then, never thought I wouldthink Christmas holiday would ba a pain in the butt. I have to wait on a number of parts because of the holiday.

Hi everyone, I have not gotten a cost on the pump. I was very pleasently surprised to find out the company is going to send me my pump for FREE. I did send all of the stuff fro them to complete a unit, cover, pump,and water neck.

Anyway, here is the story, the pump is completed ansd on it's way to my house. The specs are 38 GPM @ 4psi of pressure. That is about 1 gallon better then their standard pump. I will take some pictures of the thing when it gets to my location.

Overall, I am very pleased with the professionalism of CSI as a company, and their willingness to work with and develop applications for the customer. To BAD Moroso, you just lost the z crowd because you would not help out the customer. tongue.gif

Jeff, this is great, thanks for the update! I'd guess on $139ish which is what I payed for my CSI (Camaro), they are not only cheaper than some of the other electric WP products but they are rated to last longer, and I haven't heard of odd failures like I have with other brands.

• 2 weeks later...