HybridZ

Tires with 260 tread wear

There are a good number of tires in the 300tw range. Just filter by siZe on tirerack, and then sort by performance rating. ~300tw will be max performance summer tires.

However, those are weird rules from drag racing. I doubt you will get a lot of feedback on what works in that scenario. Your best bet would be to see what the fast tire is at the track. In all honesty a 300tw tire is not a good drag tire, what works well will be discovered by dumb luck and lots of testing. I would definitely look into what the fast guys are using, I'm certain the majority of tires in that tw range will be horrendous for drag racing.

Have you been to a test and tune night? I find those the most fun and I'm just racing my own previous best performance. I do wish I could get the tower to do an index for me and my buddies, but they won't on test and tune nights. Those are the nights I come home with 25 timeslips. On a race night, I might get 4 or 5 passes, then I'm out. But at least at those nights you can run your dial in.