HybridZ

Help Me ID This Part?

I totally understand where you're coming from and the benefits to EFI are a given. What I meant by the performance level was in my specific case with this car. As for low performance EFI I bought my second truck, an 1985 4Runner, because of the EFI after my carbed pickup got stolen. It's a huge improvement over the carb, without a doubt. '

Anyways, I'm not even sure how this topic came up, so, moving on?

Our route isn't set in stone yet but the quickest way there would be through the dessert on the 15 through Las Vegas, but thats boring to me. Other option would be to go up the 395 and hook east at lake Tahoe on the 80. Either route will take us two days, but this is a long time in the future and completely up in the air as of right now.

If you don't like the dessert outside of Vegas, keep driving, there's another one before too long, you can have that one too!

Salt Lake to SoCal is maybe 14 hours in a 260Z during the summer heat. Hooking through Delta and taking 50 in through to Tahoe isn't much better but the scenery may be more stimulating. Catch 385 south is a nice ride. 80 is about as stimulating as 15... Though on 80, outside of Wendover, if the time of year is right... and of course Pahrump...