HybridZ

My new go fast part

SHANE

http://www.geocities.com/shaneszt/juice.html

:D2thumbs.gif This **** rocks!! Just got it installed last night and with the boost turned down to 15psi and a 35 shot it is faster than the turbo at 25psi. i would never have thought that a 35 shot of nitrous would make a difference. holy crap does it. the first time i hit the juice i almost hit my head on the roll bar the car took off so hard. i cant wait to feel 25psi and a 75 shot :cool: yes it is still the stock motor, i have a built one ready to go in but i cant find a reason to drop it in. i just cant seem to hurt the stock engine(that was probably my kiss of death.)

Guest JAMIE T

SWEET!!! I want to put my direct port fogger on my L28ET. Help me with a few questions. My plan is to run the stock engine. Stand-alone ECU(not sure of the manufacturer yet), a nice intercooler(@24x12x3 core), Merkur brown top injectors(I've got them, but I know I will need bigger), 8AN feed line from the tank, 6AN return line, and an AFPR. I am gonna have to run the stock turbo for the time being, especially after dropping the cash on the ECU. I've got a Vortech T-Rex fuel pump(which is a Walbro 255LPH). Do you guys think I will need to get a larger fuel pump? I wouldn't mind getting one. I had the Cartech(paxton) pump on my supercharged mustang. I could run one of those, or a Pierburg pump. I just figured since I had this pump, I would use it. How much nitrous do you think I could run? I was thinking about a 100-shot. I'm just not sure about the stock pistons.

Shane, where is the new intake manifold?
Hey James, i cant use the manifold yet due to clearance with the turbo. as soon as i save up enough for a T-66 and the header then i will put the new intake on 2thumbs.gif cant wait, i am so tired of looking at that ugly thing that is on the car now.

• 2 weeks later...