HybridZ

Ford Taurus Fan and Stock/Champion Radiator mounting

Does anyone have any photos of how they mounted the Ford Taurus fan to the stock/Champion radiator?  I was using an Arizona Z Car radiator which is much larger (vertically) than the stock setup and a perfect match for the Taurus fan.  I am now using a Champion radiator and trying to figure out how to mount it.

Thanks,

No pics of that installation, but on mine there wasn't any way to attach it where I needed to, so I cut the stock shroud where it wouldn't work, and then made my own with aluminum and screwed it in to the plastic, put some seam sealer in the cracks, and painted it flat black. You can see that it's all hacked up if you look for it, but painted it's camoflauged pretty well.

Thanks jon, socorob.  Both of you have the same ideas that I came up with, I just wanted to see if someone had found a slick mounting method.

On my Arizona Z Car radiator, I was able to make two brackets that I mounted to the top of the fan and hang it on the radiator.  I then drilled a hole at the bottom tab and used a long bolt to attach it to that long tab on the bottom of the fan.