HybridZ

This engine is screaming "Put me in a Z"

Guest SagZ

The new full size Nissan Titan truck that is due out in december has a 5.6 litre 32 valve V8 that makes 300+ hp and 375 lbs of torque and is mated to a 5 - speed automatic trans... check it out

p.nissan.titan.30.12.jpg

Here is some good pics of the Truck

http://www.car-data.com/xpage.preview/pre.template.asp?mfg=nissan&model=titan

Ok... so who is going to be the first to do this???

That is a sweet truck and I am glad Nissan has finally got into the Full Size truck market. It would be interesting to see how the truck compares to the Silverado, F150, Ram and the Tundra. This new Titan is not as mean looking as the T-Rex concept that Nissan was showing at all the Auto shows over the past year or two, but still looks like a brute. Engine sounds awesome too, and you know some nutta is going to put it in a 510!

Yasin

Sooner or later someones gonna smack one of those trucks around and low and behold there will be another Hybrid Z runnin around with something special under the hood :D

Mike

I looked over nissan's site for the Titan, and I have to say I was moderately impressed. I still do not really care for the "industrial" look that nissan has gone with the last few years, but I could live with the looks of that truck. I liked the interior of the truck, and the 167 degree opening of the rear doors. The engine sounds like a winner along with the 5 speed auto and electronically locking rear end based on a Dana 44. They are claiming to be larger than the leading import (read Toyota Tundra), and the leading domestic (read Ford F150), with more ground clearance, larger wheels (18") and tires, and more standard power, and a 9400lb towing capacity. Overall, I think I could live with that truck, but I would still have to see it in person and drive it.

However, all aluminum 5.6L v8 that is not even touching its potential at 300hp sounds good for my ZX.