HybridZ

WTB some small parts for my 73 240Z.

borini63

Got most of those goodies except the plate light. Dang hard things to find in good shape, aren't they?

Question. Dash mat, do you mean that toupee/thin rug cover thing that just sits on top of the dash? Is that what you mean?

Let me get some pics together. Drop me a line to z240@shaw.ca.

Got most of those goodies except the plate light. Dang hard things to find in good shape, aren't they?

Question. Dash mat, do you mean that toupee/thin rug cover thing that just sits on top of the dash? Is that what you mean?

Let me get some pics together. Drop me a line to z240@shaw.ca.

Thanks ...yes that what I meant...just the cloth cover.I know the light is hard to come by in good shape.

Yeah let me see some pix and we should go from there.

Jamal

Pictures!

post-2004-0-81574900-1455118039_thumb.jpgpost-2004-0-69977300-1455118053_thumb.jpgpost-2004-0-70859800-1455118067_thumb.jpgpost-2004-0-59102400-1455118082_thumb.jpgpost-2004-0-97265100-1455118097_thumb.jpg

Map light is missing a ground lead. I'll attach a brand new black wire with correct OEM bullet terminal.

Shift boot has a crap cable tie at the top and no leather shoe lace. Otherwise it's new, not used. It is real leather.

I can do $100 USD including shipping (postal) for everything.

Can we do it for $80 shipped?

I think the map light missing the clear lens,,no? also did you find  the actual license plate light,still I will take the holder for the license plate holder?

Send me your PP ID so you can get paid.

So far looks good.

Jamal

Yup, light is complete and fully functional. No cracked plastic. I'll even put a new male bullet connector on it.

The only plate lights I have are very very sad.... On the verge of un-restorable.

Now if you wanted 280 plate lights in good shape, well I have hundreds of those... ;) If only they fit.....

I'll do it for $90USD shipped and swallow the paypal fees.

PP ID is z240@shaw.ca.

Edited by z240

Yup, light is complete and fully functional. No cracked plastic. I'll even put a new male bullet connector on it.

The only plate lights I have are very very sad.... On the verge of un-restorable.

Now if you wanted 280 plate lights in good shape, well I have hundreds of those... ;) If only they fit.....

I'll do it for $90USD shipped and swallow the paypal fees.

PP ID is z240@shaw.ca.

Money in the way.

Thanks

Jamal

Jamal, let me know if there's anything else you need [palermodavid13@gmail.com].

David

Thanks David for the respond.

Still looking for the 240Z license plate light in good shape.Do you have one?Also Looking for the rear hatch door rubber seal and the three hatch panels,The tail light and the sides,The PO cut holes for speakers.Brownish color.Also looking for front bumper fillers or 70-72 Front bumper.

Let em e know if you have them .

Jamal

Thanks David for the respond.

Still looking for the 240Z license plate light in good shape.Do you have one?Also Looking for the rear hatch door rubber seal and the three hatch panels,The tail light and the sides,The PO cut holes for speakers.Brownish color.Also looking for front bumper fillers or 70-72 Front bumper.

Let em e know if you have them .

Jamal

Interior panels & hatch rubber I don't have, sorry.  I will check to see if I have the license plate light & front bumper this evening.