HybridZ

260z 2+2 Windows

Hello,

This is my first post, but I have been lurking a little for research. I recently found a 260z (claimed 1976, but the door is stamped 6/74?). The sketchy bit is that it has no title and no windows. I have gathered that the windshield is the same as any s30, but the door glass and hatch are different for the 2+2. I haven't bought the car yet, and I wanted to find windows to budget it out first. As a student, my budget is small so I am not afraid to use plexiglass for side windows and the hatch. The issue is I can't find any 2+2 windows, and I was hoping you guys might be able to point me in the right direction.

Cheers!

cl 260z.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

2+2 was offered from 74-78 but very limited compared to the 2 seaters as far as finding parts good luck and when u do come up on a parts car or one in the wrecking yard buy if not the doors the windows would be what u really want for the long run both vent window and driver/pass window. good luck 2+2 models are the ones you grow to like compared to the 2 seaters.