HybridZ

RB26DETT for $3500?!?

Mack

if those prices are in US currency, then thats about right for the Rb26dett about the price we get them in aust for..

but the Ca18det and Sr20det engines we can get alot cheaper here aust.. $1500 max for a S13 SR20det

just makes u think how good a 280hp inline 6 sounds when u look at those prices.

HMMMM... I dont know how they are getting those prices but i was there fro 6 years up till a year ago. and i dont think prices could have come down that far that quick....most engines come from the mainland okinawa dosnt have enough crashed cars to get good prices on anything good. this is all my opinion. If you ask me the only way these prices are possible is if they went over there and bought 2 or 3 truckloads of stuff and shipped everything back. otherwise they take orders then get the stuff shipped. adn from expeience the smallest crate you can ship is 1x1 cubic meter. and it costs close to 1000 bucks to the west coast. so im thinking you could prabably tack that on tho all there prices at least. If im wrong and they have all this stuff readily available then go for thats an ausome price for teh rb-26. as long as teh tranny it comes with is not the gtr tranny. gtr tranny pretty much useless for an kind of swap unless you plan on hacking up alot of stuff and going 4wd.

Just kind to good to be true if you ask me sour.gif

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url/body?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fpage5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp%2Fjp%2Fauction%2Fe7882657&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

if this works you should see yahoo japan auction for a rb26 reserve is 2500 US and it has a cusco clutch nismo turbines, 550 cc injectors, aftermarket outlet pipes!!!!! If you can convince him to ship to the US your in there ;> also need a japanese address ;< rockon.gif

• 3 weeks later...