HybridZ

LOOK>>Photos of my RB26DETT 240Z

RB26DETT

Hi all,

since I dont have my own digital camera yet (those photos are taken by 26ounce, thanks Chris) I have limited numbers of photos as of now to post up.

I'm looking to make my home web page (in the near future, any RBZ pictures to forward to me anyone???) that will be dedicated to RBZEDS.

The car will be at the Perth Auto Saloon on display at the SST Automotives/Per4manz Turbochargers trade display in October.

Guest Anonymous

I have a few quick questions about the install if you could answer these for me it would be a big help.

What engine mounts did you use and what changes did you have to make

Same for oilpan/sump and driveshaft

oh and what gearbox did you hookup to that pony

These seem to be the main questions people are asking about that kinda swap so im sure there are others that are courious too.

Guest Zachb55

ok man, i just gotta ask, about how much time/money have you spent on this project? just the engine swap atleast, im in WA, as in the state in the US and im going to do this swap in the middle of the next year, i wish i was there in OZ so i could be like where did you get that manifold and stuff, i wish there was someone around here to look at, but i think i found a soure for an engine and stuff, do you have pics of how it is mounted? and what tranny are you using? if you got a pic could you post the link or email me, thanks.

-Zach

Guest Zachb55

oh yeah, my email is zachb55@msn.com, if you guys can send me any websites or pics that could help me out, i would be very pleased. Also, where did you get that roll cage? I like it alot. Thats a nice yellow, i like it too, but im still not decided on color

Hi all,

Stony has done a good write up on RB conversions in the past, do a search and it'll come up, dont want to double up on this issue.

I will be making RB mounting kits available, those that are SERIOUSLY interested can contact me at:

nguyenxcuong@hotmail.com

They will consist of:

1) LHS engine mount

1) RHS engine mount

1) gearbox mount

1) oil sump

(tail shaft may be made optional)

• 3 years later...
Hi all' date='

Stony has done a good write up on RB conversions in the past, do a search and it'll come up, dont want to double up on this issue.

I will be making RB mounting kits available, those that are SERIOUSLY interested can contact me at:

nguyenxcuong@hotmail.com

They will consist of:

1) LHS engine mount

1) RHS engine mount

1) gearbox mount

1) oil sump

(tail shaft may be made optional)

Can't you just post up the price anyways?:)

Guest 280ZForce

damn talk about a thread reviver...almost been 4 years since some1 posted in this 1. good thing RB26DETT still lurks the board.