HybridZ

Joe's 1972 240Z adventure. // 16 JUN 21 - 13 Jul 24 // 3 years 27 days build

Posted (edited)

Today was completion day! 3 years and 27 days of "restoration". It AGED me. I worked through the winters with little to no heat, bundled up choking on body filler dust, changing out the roof skin to eliminate the sunroof, to replacing interior, to complete custom big bore stroker engine building, swap from auto to manual trans, 4:11 K case rear end, you name it. Wouldn't do it again.....plowed through just so I could have an OLD one, a '72 240Z instead of a 280Z. Whew. this is a walk around in the one car garage I built it in, with one 120V electrical socket. It proves you CAN do it if you just jump in and go! Enjoy!

click below to watch video:

V1.MOV

Edited by A to Z
Jesus is the Living Son of God

• A to Z changed the title to Joe's 1972 240Z adventure. // 16 JUN 21 - 13 Jul 24 // 3 years 27 days build
Posted (edited)

Walk around vid to go with pics above.  As stated she is all done.  Garage cleaned up and move forward with life now. :)

click below for video:

V1.MOV

Edited by A to Z
Jesus Is Lord

Not really Datsun related, but for those who have watched my Z car build, the one car garage I used was never REALLY cleaned up. Today was the day I fixed that. I almost have room all the way around the car!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg