HybridZ

headers for angled plug heads?

just ordered my rw37's from zigs. they'll be here in 5 to 6 days... sweeeet! i think these will be just right for me.

i liked the sanderson headers, but i was not sure they would fit properly... that, and the price was kinda high. i would end up buying the painted headers from them for about $200 and then spend another $150 to get them coated. and i wasnt really sure that the sanderson's would hook up to my existing dual 2.5" exhaust.

from zigs, i'm getting 1 5/8" primaries and jet hot coating for under $200. and it looks like it wont have to take my car to the exhaust man. thanks again, mike!!

hey, thanks for the pics mike!! that looks pretty cool. and i noticed on your site that you have an emory email address.... very interesting icon_biggrin.gif i graduated from emory in may 2000. too bad copmuter science isnt the best degree for jobseekers right now bonk.gif

well, my 350 is coming out thursday and i am hoping my headers will be here by friday, so i can get my 377 in this weekend icon_razz.gif then, i'll see how quickly i can weld the spider gears on my diff, hehehe.

yeah, i did read about those headers, but they were a little too pricey for me...

i got my 350 out today and set the 377 in... i checked to see if my hooker street rod headers would work (just to make sure)... no dice. i thought that it would be the outer tubes that hit, but they completely clear the spark plugs. it's the inner pipes... i cant even bolt the headers flush on my heads since the spark plugs are in the way.

my headers from zigs will hopefully come in the morning. i want to get my new exhaust put on saturday. hopefully i will have some pics scanned soon.

thanks again for your input, guys. i really appreciate it!