HybridZ

Shoutout to Z and Universal part vendors!

I'm in the middle of logistical nightmares trying to assemble my race car. Trying not to order too soon so I am wasting capital sitting on the shelf, or ordering too late where I am caught up in a global supply chain freeze up. Shout out to the following suppliers who are solid as a rock.

Jdm-car-parts, just ordered a stack of Kameari parts and they arrived quicker than my orders from Summit. Packaged great. 

Summit, always there, not always cheapest, but always honest on what is in stock and multiple national warehouses. Summit Brand parts usually decent also.

Coleman Racing. Easy to work with on custom orders. Amazing customer service and dirt cheap on Americam made race parts.

Motorsport Auto, always there for Z community and massive inventory.

And last Speedway Motors. My choice for the cheapest race parts when I want the cheapest race part. But I have to be careful with them. The cheapest race part may not be the best choice, eapecially when they brand it. Found that out with 1/4 fasteners and a few others. But pleasantly surprised by some also. 

There are many others, but these are recent buys that I can attest to. I am not going to go through my most hated list right now. That will be another post.

My career is in manufacturing and quality and a general statement that I stand by: Country of origin has no significance. Only the specification it is manufactured to and quality control standards imposed. So thinking about who controls those those parameters goes a long way toward satisfaction.