HybridZ

Tokico Alternatives (Tokico has dissolved)

Hello. Looking for a new set of struts and springs for my 77 280z. Looking for about a 1 inch drop. I would like to stiffen the ride as I do alot of canyon driving, but dont want to go overly aggressive as the car is also driven a lot on the bumpy streets of LA. The tokico blue's that have been extensively discussed here seem impossible to get, and tokico has been sold/dissolved. Anyone have any suggestions for a combo in a similar price range to the Tokico's? KYB's and eibach springs seem like an option but i have heard very mixed things about both quality and performance. Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

I have those Konis in my 280 with lowering springs. Drove around mostly on weekends this summer and two autocross sessions and seem to be holding up well so far. The adjustability is nice and easy to change. Just be sure to follow the installation instructions when tightening the top nut. make sure it is fully engaged by hand and no power tools.