HybridZ

Wiring help for hazard switch

I've done quite a bit of searching and am still confused.  I have a 260 turn signal switch and a hazard switch from Amazon, like this one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LQ88RB8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm using a wiring kit from American Autowire:

https://www.americanautowire.com/shop/power-plus-13-wiring-kit

I'm attempting to completely rewire the car, but wanted to use original turn signal and combo switches.

I think I need a simplified wiring diagram to include the new hazard switch, original brake switch, and original turn signal switch together with the American Autowire fuse box.  I've looked at Ace's wiring diagram and I think this one is pretty close to how I want to end up, but he is still using the original hazard switch, and has the brake lights separate from the turn signal lights, I would like them all together, so I don't need to run more wires to the back of the car.

I'll see about posting my own wiring diagram here shortly.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I am wiring my 240 from scratch using the Highway 22 kit. I do not have the old harness, just devices it connects to (lights, fan, etc).  I have all the lights / signal lights , brake lights working, I have not figured out how to do the hazard lights yet. Have you had success? 

68791266521__EE63FC52-420E-4F9B-934A-AE7589007A91.jpg.7c33b66c6348d9334d648f8524fe03b5.jpg