HybridZ

Jags that Run ZX vo1-C header Fitment on a 280ZX

• 3 weeks later...

I used them along time ago. They worked great. Fitment was real well. I have them hanging on a wall still because i had a couple welds crack and leak. I wouldn't let that make you not order them though. There isn't many options out there. They can get re-welded. I have rack and pinion steering for what is worth

• 8 months later...

G-Tech Life got in the way and had to drop my pursuit of the headers last year and I do appreciate your response. I did have another question if you wouldn't mind. My 83 is rack and Pinion as you know and I was wondering if the model number of the headers you used correlates to the ones I am interested in which are the 1 5/8" D-ports  ZX-401C? Thanks again and hope you are doing well...

Dan

ZX401402_clipped_rev_1_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1545916550Headers for Datsun V8 ZX with Rack and Pinion Steering Headers - V8 Swaps by JTR Stealth

Headers for Datsun V8 ZX with Rack and Pinion Steering Headers - V8 Swaps by JTR StealthTh
On 7/8/2023 at 11:44 AM, G-Tech said:

I used them along time ago. They worked great. Fitment was real well. I have them hanging on a wall still because i had a couple welds crack and leak. I wouldn't let that make you not order them though. There isn't many options out there. They can get re-welded. I have rack and pinion steering for what is worth

ZX401402_clipped_rev_1_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1545916550

Headers for Datsun V8 ZX with Rack and Pinion Steering

ZX-401C