HybridZ

L28ET Eurospec exhaust manifold bellows damage

NismoC32

I have a L28ET exhaust manifold from a 83 280ZX Turbo, unit was made of three pieces, and put together with two bellows couplers.

Here is a picture of the manifold in question, found on
mrjeffzx xtreme Nissan 280zx Turbo page:
https://www.angelfire.com/extreme/280zxt/images1/Euromanifold.jpg

One of the bellows has a crack in it and needs to be replaced or if possible repaired.
I don’t think it would be possible to weld it, at least not with my welding skills.

I tried finding this part on RockAuto, eBay, FAST, Nissan4u and a couple if other sites without any luck.
Not even a part number :-(

Therefor I thought I should try asking here for help.

Maybe there are alternative ways of fixing this.
Any suggestions are welcome.

I have attached a picture of the damage (The white stuff is exhaust paste since I first thought it leaked around the clamps)

Thanks...

Manifold damage L28ET.jpg

I dont have any source for them. I do have a direction you can start searching though. Years ago I remember a post from Tony D Talking about this manifold and saying that someone could likely make the bellows from a Mercedes Diesel work. Not bolt on but you could make them work.  Now keep in mind that this post im thinking about was likely 10+ years ago but its at least a direction to go towards.  Some search terms that will likely help is "euro Manifold" as thats what alot of people call it.