HybridZ

driving my 77Z Turbo

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

After 4ong years of building this carI am finally driving it. It is so much better than I ever expected it to be. This car can really get up and go. I hope to get some pictures up soon for everyone to see. It makes me forget how many long nights and bashed fingers I went through to build it. For anyone out there building a their car syick to it, the rewards are worth the wait. icon_biggrin.gif

got some photos of that? im interested in building up a turbo 240z, my great sensei at the shop has the fatman racing turbo with manifold and injectors hidden at the shop and i was just thinking, l28 boosting about 18psi would be kinda fun...turbo rubber baby show me....

• 4 months later...
Guest Anonymous

damn im about 4 years from full restore/upgrade. ive been on my 280Z since i was 15 and still have much time to go. congrats on yours, i cant wait till mine is done.

Guest Anonymous

Picked it up from the shop last Saturday after having a new cam put in it. On my way home ran into a civic with that huge three level wing on the trunk, Let him get a little head start and went after him, pulled up next to him at about 2times the speed limit and shifted to let him know the blow-off valve was fuctioning and kept on going. Waited for him again but he did not want to keep on playing. Oh well.

Vic glad to here you havn't lost your taste for rice!! How did ACS treat you this time I hope the tuning has been smoothed out icon_biggrin.gif I just got my hands on a digital camera so maybe I can get a few pix of mine up. you really need to get your car in the featured rides section of this UBB!!! it looks great and deserves to be showed off!!! Keith

Guest Anonymous

Hi keith got the car back and its really accelerating hard. I am trying to get these pics ready so that I can post them for everyone to critique. I drove it for the last time on saturday right before the snow began to fall. How is you 240 coming along? Keep me posted.