HybridZ

13.386 @ 103.78

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

TimeSlip2.jpg

I was happy but sad. Got into the 13's but now i want 12's. Those runs were made on 11 psi and it was 87 degrees. Hopefully i will make it back next week and break into the 12's!

Guest kc6wfs

Congrats on the low 13's!!! smile.gif

I also am hoping to get in the 12's SOON!!!!!!!!!! with my V8 :(

Look for better traction.. with 2.1's and 2.06's there is a lot to be gained in the first 60 feet.

I need drag radials.

Good luck and hope next time you get the 12's..

Dave

congrats z ferrari i remember when i hit 13's i was so excited then when i got that high 12 i just about crapped my pants:) You'll get it soon but the bad part is that your never satisfied i'm not that's why i got the new turbo and all the other mods.I have to go faster 2thumbs.gif

With that MPH, Weight and E.T. combo you're producing @ 245 RWHP to 305 RWHP (not including any wheel spin along the way) and depending on which formula you use.

The question needing answering now is, "What were your RPM's at the end of the 1/4mile & were they a little low, little high or J-U-S-T R-I-G-H-T?"

Congrats on getting in the low 13's 2thumbs.gif NOW GIMME MORE, GIMME MORE, GOTTO GO FASTER so GIMME MORE NOW!! ugg.gif

Kevin,

(Yea,Still a 16-17sec.1/4er mile Inliner)

Guest Cusp

Nice runs bro. I guess this means you've solved your turbo plagues? Give us the skinny on that, I remember how pissed you were getting with the turbo spooling slow, going so far as to get new injectors, fiddle with timing, welding shut the popoff, and boost spiking to 20psi with a wired shut wastegate. And probably throwing a few wrenches.

I have particular interest in what happened, my hybrid is similar to yours.

Very Kewl Scott!!

When I ran my Z in the end of January, it made similar times. I too was running 10-11 psi and am atleast 2800 lbs, so I think we're par for the course :D

R/T ... 1.379

60' ... 2.070

330 ... 5.663

1/8 ... 8.643

mph ... 83.67

1000 .. 11.198

1/4 ... 13.358

mph ... 104.54

That was before I cracked a couple of ring lands in the cheap pistons I used. The engine is back together (with forged pistons) and I will post track times in a couple of weeks.

You know you have a 12 second car at 11 psi, you just have to get the 60' down another .25, or you could always turn the boost up a couple of more lbs and be waaayyyy into the 12's!!!

Gotta love them turbos!

Scott, Nice time. 12's is just around corner. I'm sure you'll get there before the end of this year.

I guess you fixed the problem of No boost until 4k with the t3/TO4E. Just curious what was the problem? You didn't the results on how you fixed it.

Guest Anonymous

I never did fix the problem, I am just drivign it and getting used to it. My launching technique was to rev it to 4000, and slip the clutch like crazy so it would build boost basically off the line. Im getting the video of me beating the z06 online right now, should be up soon. ill let you know