toolman Posted January 22 Share Posted January 22 (edited) The Video is the most detailed Rebuild of the Power Brake Booster Unit. As the 240Z family goes older, aftermarket rebuild boosters are getting harder to find. In some cases, they are impossible to find so rebuilding maybe the only solution. Edited February 13 by toolman text correction 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Miles Posted September 2 Share Posted September 2 (edited) Nice! Back in 2009 I couldn't find a rebuilt 280z booster so I was going to buy a booster repair kit, but later figured that I might need special tools. I was able to find a rebuild shop in my city to rebuild my 280z brake booster. The shop specialized in rebuilding truck brake components. Edited September 5 by Miles 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.