HybridZ

How about this set-up?

I would like to get your thoughts of this set-up.

The car is my friend 81ZX NA with a 83zxT motor. Here is what he already has. SDS EM3D(fuel only),Crane HI-6S with boost retard, small air-water intercooler core=10x5x4( 3gal ice resv.)Greddy BOV,no cat/muffler. This car ran 13.9@101 with 12psi and bad 60' 2.1-2.2. Here is what We plain on getting before next race season starts. Larger fuel pump and 444cc injectors,3in exhaust.Then a larger turbo, but question is which one? I'm thinking of using a ZEX kit after the intercooler, to help lower air temp, and boost power a little( 55Hp shot). How does this sound? Or how about water injection? Or better yet both N2O and WATER.

Give me your ideas?

Thanks

JasonRB260zx

Guest Zcarsmakemyheadhurt

Go up on the NOS and use a large TO4. The spray is going to eliminate the lag and the big TO4 exhuaust housing will let you make big HP. Also use a daul stage boost controller that will let you have a low boost setting for the NOS launch and up the boost when you are hooked at the top end of the track. Go large on the injectors you are going to need the fuel for the type of power you will be making, same goes for the fuel pump and regulator. Please give me a call I got the hook up for all the things listed above. Car looks great and happy to see a ZX representing at the NOPI's.

Alex Costa

Pecision Machined Engines

1-800-665-0405

Jason,

Would you be so kind as to resize your sig pic? It is 100k! 3-5k seems to be the accepted norm. See the general annoucements section for tips on downsizing it w/o losing quality.

BTW, when are you getting hopping on your RB transplant?

-Bob