bfg Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 Hey Everyone! I wanted to share a new microfiche/resource sharing website I've been working on. A couple years ago I bought a full set of microfiche slides for the Datsun Zs and scanned them at my local library. I wanted a more easily searchable database of parts and the ability to add things like torque specs, notes, or references. The result is at the link below! Still a work in progress as I still need to verify and clean up the information and number callouts for about 80% of the diagrams but the site is functional. If anyone has ideas on what they'd like to see added in the future feel free to comment or send a message through the contact page! Thanks for looking! https://datsunresource.com/ 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
calZ Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 This is awesome! Do you mind if we share other places? 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bfg Posted September 16 Author Share Posted September 16 Share anywhere you want! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.