Jump to content
HybridZ

What are people doing to block debris from going into inner fender?


fusion

Recommended Posts

I'm talking about the area between the fender and firewall area as shown here

 

20260926_144708.jpg.9ffebf0d8183c18e1a16ea6d5de7a257.jpg

 

I see that apparently there was a factory inner fender but they are impossible to find and I'm only concerned about this back area.  I suppose I'll try and fab an aluminum sheet or something 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...