HybridZ

I need a exhaust donout like Pete used

Guest JAMIE T

Guest Anonymous

The Chassis Shop 1-800-530-9494 has donuts from 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 inch with prices from $20.00 to $25.00/////Part #'s start out C76-560 to 568. These may work for your application and are for custom headers but do not specify gauge thickness

Guest Luigi

Covell Specialty Fabrication is the place I purchased my donuts. Don't know if they have a web site. Offered in both mild steel and stainless. NICE folks. 800-747-4631.

For the record I think that these people are the makers (or importers. I think they are made in AUS) of this product. might be cheaper.

good luck. center hole is the same as the diameter. i.e. 3" pipe is 9" overall diameter.

Guest Anonymous

good enough for pete , its good enough for me for some real tight bends in metal fabrication with exhaust and possibly roll cage engineering or combine the two and route the fumes thru the roll bar (etc) and eliminate the mufflers to avoid any ground clearance problems... . Could place one on the coffee table as a conversation piece or paper weight. That is my uneducated opinion!