HybridZ

If this was just a bit closer I would already own this

280Zone

Guest Anonymous

The wheels did not come with it...tried to get him to throw them in for an extra $500.00 but no go. I already have a set but not true spokes.

I have been getting ready to do this project for several years now, was going to do the vello rossa but alas.....

already have a Z ready and prepped so now I need to find a way to ship it here...any ideas?

Lawerence Kansas to Raleigh NC.

U haul want a fortune to rent a truck.

Darn it! The part about the finders fee didn't show up in my original message.

zvette, congrats, looks like a great score. For shipping I would rent a car dolly from uhaul and go get it. Don't forget, he says the front and rear tubs are not attached to the car so you might have to get creative.

Guest jdllaugh

I thank you, my wallet thanks you, my girlfriend thanks you and even my dog, Mutt, thanks you. I was reallllly tempted and Lawrence is only about two hours away. Now I don't have to worry about spending more money on a project that is already spiraling out of control!!! :D

Guest Anonymous

Z Vette when you get it home .Post some pictures of the push button door pulls. You could freight truck it but that would require a crate. I really got stung on freight between two shipping companys on my GTO shipping. The first shipping company was reasonable but was mysreriously transferred to the second one which had to be Mafia controlled.If shipped by truck , by all means have one single freighting company. Does the guy still have the shipping crate. The next two kits I bought, I personally went and got and saved some money.Long trip but worth it

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for all the congrats, I am very excited about getting started.

It looks like I will be driving over to get it this weekend. ROAD TRIP!..I will be sure to take pics of the progress and keep you all updated.

cheers.gif

Hey Zvette, when I brought mine home, I tied mine up with a rope about the size of clothesline.I ran two runs around, one in front of the wheel, one behind. Then I ran two raps from front to rear so when I was done it looked like a tic tac toe game on the hood. Then I used a lot of duct tape to hold the rope in place because of all the taper in the hood. It won't stay tight if you don't tape it. Did about the same to the rear. Tape is a pain to clean off but how long did you wait for the kit? When you think you've got it tight, tie it up some more. Good luck on your trip. oh yea Great deal