HybridZ

looking for pics

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Has anyone ever done (or seen pics) of a subtle Z front with air dam and 280yz in the rear. I'm curious what it would look like. Any pics or suggestions would be appreciated. I like John Washinton's yz kit for the rear but prefer the styling of the front air dam on the subtle.

Thanks Guys.

Guest Anonymous

It looks soo pretty. Can't wait to see it painted. I was worried that that things would look out of proportion, but you've got it set up sweet. Don't sweat it. I want the sublte air dam and am going to do a charcoal/metallic color you we'd be different enough, right? :D

• 1 month later...

Coilovers at all four corners. Got 'em from Ross C. Great guy. Not Centerlines, they're Billet Specialties. Centerline won't make 10" wide wheels on four bolts. :?: I wasn't exactly sure about my backspacing. I measured and measured again before ordering. You can't send back custom wheels. I knew it would need to be somewhere between 4 3/4" and 4 1/2". I had them make it 4 3/4" and figured I could always space them out but I couldn't go the other way. As it turns out 4 5/8" would have been perfect except that with the Toyota four piston vented brake convertion the calipers would hit the wheel. So I lucked out. With an 1/8" spacer everything will clear AND fit right.

Come to the NorCal meet a week from Saturday and you can see it up close and in person. Rio Vista is only 45 minutes from Stockton.

Guest Your Car is Slow

sure they will

CLL-065103451 Wheel, 06 Auto Drag, Polished, 15"x10", 4x130mm Bolt Circle, 3 5/16" Backspace

First one I found in a brief search on summitracing.