HybridZ

Check This Picture Out - 500hp L31 Turbo in a R32 Skyline

slownrusty

Hi Gang,

Here is a refreshing change - a Japanese tuning company called Autobuse, removed the RB25DET and put in a L31 into a R32 Skyline. The picute is out of one of my old Japanese catalogs called HyperRev (Vol.37). I found it while flipping through over breakfast.

Anyways here is the scan - I thought I would share it with you all. In case its not clear here are some of the specs on the L31:

HP: 500

Torque: 1.1kg/cm2

Turbo: TD06L2 20G

Injectors: 6x275cc and 6x440cc (!)

Cam: 320dur

I wish I could read Kanji and transalte the rest. Pretty sweet overall.

20120125.jpg

Regards - Yasin

actually kinda popular in japan. but i still dont understand it. Basically the guys that do it are the ones that have some much L motor stuff (car Shops) they dont know what to do with it. Or alot of money. It cost so much more to get a L engine to 500 HP then the rb motor. I think they do it just to say we idd it ;>

Guest empracing

true i seen a L series 6cyl in a 200sx at a hks racevid thing and it ran bloody blow thru webers!!! to age the event the hks r33 and supra where both in the same class as it ran into the 8's i think if they have so much stuff they dont know what to do with i sugest they plonk it on the slow boat to australia i got some ideas on where it can go!