HybridZ

Track Times

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I am new to the whole Zcar scene, I have an almost finished 240z that just needs a motor and it will become my track toy (mainly 1/8th i think for now) And I was wondering what you guys are running in the 1/8th and 1/4 mile...

ET/Mph/60'/and engine and drivetrain specs.

thanks

Aaron

Guest Anonymous

Well, I will definitely send you my track times and info once I have them but I am basically trying to figure out what engine specs are producing what times in these itty bitty cars. My 240z has been tubbed and is running 4 link and coilovers with a ford 9" rear...5.13 (or is it 5.12) gears full spool. I have a powerglide with a 3500 stall...I'm just wondering how fast it can get with a semi-built 350.

What have you guys seen/done?

thanks

Hi Aaron

what do you want????? is it a street driven car or a trailer race car???? it looks like 400rwhp will get you low 11s maybe 10s in your case with the big tires you can run.

do you have pics of your car you can email or post somewhere?

id like to see detailed pics of the rear suspension.

thanks

stony rockon.gif

Guest Anonymous

It will be trailered only. I'm too big to get in and out of this thing on a daily basis ;) . No pics right now but it once I get started on installing the motor I will snap some pics...I guess a digi cam would help too smile.gif . I'm thinking 400 hp at the wheels would be sufficient too, but I guess what I'm looking for are specs on motors that can net me that magic #.

thanks

• 6 years later...