HybridZ

Video of my Z with TurboXS RFL BOV

ratedZ

I work with some MACs at work, they are OS 9.x , they have IE 4/5 and Nutscrape as well, I suppose I could try and test one from there, to "SAVE LINK AS" in Nutscrape on a MAC you hold down the mouse buttom for awhile to get your options right?

Doggon 1 button mice :rolleyes::D

Guest szlash280z

I have always wondered just what the hell the BOV's sounded like. all the ricers around here are just body kit ricers. they don't have any real engines so I haven't heard one before. It's cool, but I don't know if I could drive around making that noise all the time.

I am just going to opt for a bypass valve instead.

great video by the way. I like the cuts and the editing, it made it seem very professional.

Thanks guys for watching the short vid and for your comments. I just purchased a brand new Black NPR intercooler (the largest one :shock:, same one as ScottyGNZ's) and that will be my next project. Also got the piping in the mail from Precision Engines (2-1/4" mandrel bends x 6). Can't wait to get it all in there. I'll keep you guys posted :D

oh I forgot to mention...

szlash280z, the BOV is only loud when you get on it and build boost. I can drive in stop and go traffic and as long as I don't gun it there will not be enough pressure to open the valve open. I've had to pass a few officers already and I just shifted and drove normal so the BOV doesn't go off lol :D