HybridZ

Spirit Garage..

majik16106

um, JDM tuning house, they work with older Nissans, kpgc10 skylines( the prince styled ones), They do a lot of work with s30z's and bluebirds/510's. They make a pretty badass flare kit, if I could figure out how to post a picture from my hard drive i would share it. They have a badass s30 that takes on evo's, wrx's, new gtr's and such at tracks like tsukuba.

I wouldnt say its ignorance, im just VERY JDM oriented, As you can see from my post count, i mostly read, dont do much actual posting, very knowledgable of japanese cars though, I converted a 90 supra Turbo to the Japanese twin turbo R version, you know, the 1jzgte. Its a pretty difficult swap, much harder than sr20 240's or v8 Z's( and yes Ive done all three)

im trying to find that flare/front end kit and the CF hood. They modified the rear end, used a r200 but they used a z31 Dogmission, the rear wheels are 17x11 with 690mm tires in the back(dont ask me why they measure in MM, but thats roughly a 275-285 the wire i figure, or a 255/265 Really stretched out.

im trying to find that flare/front end kit and the CF hood. They modified the rear end, used a r200 but they used a z31 Dogmission, the rear wheels are 17x11 with 690mm tires in the back(dont ask me why they measure in MM, but thats roughly a 275-285 the wire i figure, or a 255/265 Really stretched out.

MSA has flares like that...and airdams way better.

Carbon hoods...well they're not to hard to make http://www.bryanf.com has a good writeup on how to lay carbon.

690mm tires in the back(dont ask me why they measure in MM' date=' but thats roughly a 275-285 [/quote']

275 is 275mm, a 690 would be HUGE, nearly 2 feet wide.

Dont know what I was thinking, ur right its not in mm, but now i cant remember what that wierd measurment is... I know the back is a 690 something.. hmm...

If you can't find the flairs you want try; talking with BlueOvalZ. After seeing Terrys' creation, and after a bit of practice, I was able to make my own flairs. Rear flairs max width outer edge to outer edge is 76 1/2". I'm running 15.5" Centerline ConvoPros, on Mickey T Sportsmans that are 18 1/2" wide each! But, what I have done is a bit extreme.

8) Comps, VAN

i tried looking at ur site for pics, didnt see any. I thought about doing that, its just i dont want a whole flared read panel like blue oval has, i like the style in the pictures above, where it comes off the stock panel. those up there are plenty big enough, id just like to get a 16 or 17x9/9.5 on it to run some 255 or 275 tires.