HybridZ

MY NEW DASH

BRAD D

Ok I will go ahead and give you one of my secret gage location places that I wanted to do before anyone else did. If the gage you are talking about is one of the smaller ones, don't remember what the size is, try sticking it in the left round air conditioner vent location. That is if you do not plan on having A/C. Take out the plastic first though.

This is where my autometer gas gage is going to go. I have trial fit the gage and I have to say that it looks nice. That also gives me room in the three other locations for water, oil and amps :D

By the way your dash is nice!!!! If it were a woman I would try to have sex with it :twisted: lol just kidding...I think :bonk:

crap...! i have 6 gauges to put in there and a Headunit, turbo timer, boost controller and powermeter... luckly no header controls but still.. i dont no what im gonna do,

mike

well i have the autometer Carbon fiber 2 1/16 a/f raito, water temp, fuel pressure, fuel level, egt, nitrous pressure.

i have Blitz BL 60mm gauges ill be putting in the 3 gauge spots so i dont have to worrk about them.

im at College right now so i dont have the specs on the headunit but im guessing there all pretty much the sme, but my headunit folds down to put the cd' in. (single deck style).

I have the new GReddy turbo timer.

Going to get the Bee-R rev limiter with Mis Firing Action.

and ill be getting the Blitz SBC- i-D and the Blitz Powermeter i-D.

thats about it.

the things i dont have yet i dont have specs on but ill see if i can find them..not sure if i can though.

mike