HybridZ

any interest in this?

stony

ok heres the scoop. i have a total of around 1000.00 into this and would like to know if there is any interest in a kit.

heres what i have had done. modded strut housing to accept different bearing ($350)

Custom length chromoly race axles ($400)

brakets for the z-31 (88 turbo) rear calipers ($250)

the above is including all hardware to complete mods ie bearing, bearing races, metal, and labor.

What it dosnt include is the r-200 diff, 88 z31 cv axles, stubshafts and companion flanges, z31 rotor and calipers. The only thing you need from the axles is the cv joints.

I Also Have AZC coilovers and tubeular control arms so this may have effect measurements. so add what ever it costs for you to get the additional hardware and this swap shold be good for 500+rwhp. I got my parts from a friends crashed 300z he was parting out for free ;> including a r-200 LSD ;> which also means i will be selling my spare soon and im taking offers ;>

This has yet to be tested but will be soon. if anyone is intersted i can do a more indepth writeup ie measurements and part numbers. It is a little pricey :cry: but if it works would be cheaper then a nine inch conversion :rockon:

let me know

obviously the z31 300z parts are going to add to the total cost of the swap but it is still a cheaper mod then a nine inch. :D

im entertaining offers on the diff. 400-500 plus shipping would get it to your door. keep in mind AZC sells these exact diffs for 700+. i sent him 13 diffs from japan that were sold in 2 months. he cleans them then turns around and sells them. the diff im selling came out of a z31 zr200 with i pulled it myself

http://www.arizonazcar.com/LSD.html