HybridZ

HOT DAMM!!!

Mikelly

... Friday they are coming out to HOOK ME UP!!! I will finally have electric power, and that means I'm within 30 days of pulling a final. OH BABY! Yea, I still have the whole upstairs to finish, but that won't take long once the stairs go in. Man I can't wait. The lift should be operational by next weekend... You guys want to start planning for a HybridZ MID ATLANTIC SHINDIG to celebrate the new shop???

Mike

Is it going to be at your place? If so, how's Saturday, March 29th. I'll be up in Fred'burg that week anyway. I'll try to convince my wife to let me drive my Z seperate from her and the baby. Hmmm.... I guess I'll have to start buttering her up now. Maybe some unexpected flowers would help.

Guest Tim78zt

Mike, we probably won't be up your way until the Nat'l Convention in October, but how about letting us make a tour stop at your place then? Hope you have enough space to park 40 Z's. We're bringing a caravan!!

You should have it set up just the way you want it by then!!

Tim78zt

Actually, that weekend is looking booked for me too (28th/29th March).

Tim, if you guys are caravaning and stopping by Mike's place in October for the Convention, mind if I tag along to the Convention from there? It'll be the 4th National Convention I've been to, but the first one with a Z :).

Guest Tim78zt

Pete, you absolutely MUST join us!! I was going to stop by and kidnap you, or at least hijack your car to take with us anyway. So you are definitely invited. Have you already registered?

Tim (78zt)

OK I"m PISSED... F'ing Va. Power NEVER bothered to even call... I dropped a section of my fence and left the garage (With all my stuff in it) open for them.... NEVER came and NEVER called... Mad doesn't describe how pissed I am.

Mike :twisted::evil: