HybridZ

350Z owner - can't park

Mudge

Guest Look A Z

LOL, I have been driving stick for about 2 months and I probably could of gotten out of that spot faster than him. I should take his car and he can take my 88 pulsar.

Guest greimann

That has to be one of the most emasculating things I can think of: failing to drive a sports car out of a parking spot in front of your girlfriend, then having a stranger take over and pop it right out. He probably didn't get any that night!

Guest Thurem

When I used to drive my 78 Cadillac Eldorado in San Francisco, I once had a Miata try to get into a parking spot and then give up, whereafter I promptly parked the Eldo in that same spot (really solid bumpers, by the way)

Thure

a friend of mines, mother's, boyfriend (is there a term for that?) owns a 350z of that color. I LOVE the color. it is so deep and just looks perfect on a 350z. man I would have given up after 2 tries of parking, but then again it looks like it is in SF so maybe I wouldent 'cause parking is a major PITA there. nice of the guy to not steal it though. :-D

I'm with you, Thurem. I learned to drive in a 75 coupe deville. The kids at high school used to stand by waiting to laugh when I started to pull in to a parallel spot, but I always left them disapointed when I whipped it right in there! Ha! :roll: