HybridZ

"The Run" Nissan 350 Z Movie

Synlubes

This is how to get it. (at least one way)

I filled out a forn on Nissan`s "Z" site and this is the responce I received back.

The cost of the DVD is $9.95 plus tax, shipping and handling.

To order yours, simply call 866-225-0936 between 8 a.m.

and 6 p.m. EST and give the representative your mailing

information and credit card number.

Guest Tim78zt

Hey Doug!

I scored a copy as a raffle prize at last night's local Z Club meeting!! I guess that is another way to get a copy!! I spent half an hour (it is a 7 minute video!!) after I got home making my wife and son watch it!! It is well worth the money, but if you still are holding back I am showing it this weekend any time to anyone who shows up at my house with either beer or cigars!!

Email me about an Amsoil oil change on my car. I'm wondering of you are willing to barter for a big bottle of waterless car wash.

Tim78zt

I saw a trailer on the net, its out there somewhere. I guess its kind of neat but I didn't see enough to make me go gaga over it. 287 HP in a 3350 pound car... can I take my nap now? I am not putting down the Z, it is what it is, but it is not a super car and I do not drool over it in any way at all. I will add it does sound kind of cool though.

The Z06 is great, that gets me a little more stirred up, but still its not going to make me dump my pants watching a video of one. If you get to ride with a really fast driver on the track, then you have something to write home about.

I'd much rather own a used C5 than a 350Z, FWIW.

I think the thrill of the vid is that it satisfies the fantasy of bombing through the streets driving flat out. That Prague is such a beautiful city adds alot to the action.

As much as I love Z's I agree that for the money I can't quite get myself to plunk down the money for 287hp/3350lbs of sports car. I warned my wife that if the new Z came in under 2900lbs and over 300hp I was buying one, she was relieved when it didn't. :cry:

Almost every single day when I drive the car, I wish I could throw it harder. About the only times I dont feel that way is when I'm dead dog tired, from doing just that at a real track! Even with my "crappy" 300 treadwear 195 skinnies, this car sticks like a mean mother. Totally neutral handling so far and the rear is so damn friendly, so much warning ahead of time. It makes me question if I really need to stiffen up the springs at all, even though I love stiff suspensions. I figure when I get race rubber I will want more, until then its great.

So I understand the street thing. On a side note, I was just overhearing today that there is a supposedly major pollution problem in prague, they could have been hippies though, and in that case, there is pollution everywhere!

Hey Mudge,

I was in your same boat when I started doing track events, just lovin the drive.

If you love it now, get your self some Hoozier racing radials (or other hi pro tires) and put some suspension on your car, well all I can say is:

It Kicks A$$ :D:D:D

Oh and 1 more thing, BRAKES

It will never end!

I am looking forward to Kumhos, Hoosiers will be too much for me, money/wear wise, and probably just plain too much for me in terms of warning before I go sideways :D

I have never run on a race tire before, it is going to make me crap my pants for SURE! Coming from a much heavier car, you guys dont know the grip the Z has compared to domestics, well some of you dont ;) I hear people bitch about 240Z brakes? YOU DONT KNOW SUCK till you add another 1000 pounds WITH THE SAME BRAKES! You may laugh but I'm being serious :D

These cars live for corners :)

IMO,

The hooziers let you know whats up.

You can tell when it`s time to do a couple of cool down laps.

Nothing wrong with the Kumhos, I get my Hoosiers from a racer friend that runs them 1 race then I buy them almost new and broken in.

Ahh, yes I know some deals like that from time to time, but in my puny 15x7" size it would be hard to come by for me. I imagine I am going to have to get a mini trailer at some point, since with a cage I dont see me going to an event with 4 wheels/tires in the car, unless I DRIVE that way, which means Kumhos or a Yoko :)