HybridZ

Turbo swap in progress

Mudge

Went all right, I kept forgetting where I'd set stuff down which really held things back, we worked until around 4am and I finished cleaning up etc around 6am.

Are you hitting any of the upcoming Z events? I can bring your 17mm socket with me, or I can shoot it off in the mail if you dont think you'll make any.

Thanks for the tewlz, I need to buy some when I feel like dumping money. My philosophy has always been getting the most for the $, which means buying the least amount of tools, unfortunately sometimes that costs me convenience and causes pain :) Its only rarely that I buy something that I may not need or that makes my life easier, I'm a stingy bastard. Some things for me are overkill though, like my top end re-do on the LT1.

Finally got around to routing the wiring tonight, what a freaking beach. I suppose I may be done sunday.

Tell me about it. I think i have it wired up, but i need a new distributor. I might have one by next week though. Once i can get a peek at a real 83 ZX i will know that the car is correctly wired up where the previous owner wired the coil. I dont know if it is correct or not because he ghetto rigged it. Will probably have wiring finished by weekend also, though. zGood Luck.

Also take some pics of the wiring for future swappers so they can see how it needs to be.