HybridZ

What is Darius's last name???

Is he in jail right now? That really sucks for me! Man this sucks! :cry: I think I am going to put the harness on eBay. Then I will just get one from Street & Performance made for my car. That way I will know what wires go where. I am just too new to the fuel injection and wiring harnesses to figure it out!! :cry::cry:

Anybody interested in it? Computer and Harness for $400(thats what I paided Darius for it)

Guy

I know where all the plugs go but the coil wires are confusing me and there are like 6-7 single mystery wires? There are 2 that come off the plugs on the computer that have been cut short? Then there are like 4-5 wires that are in the harness that I have no idea what they are for? I really could use his last name so that Street & Performance could look his record up and see what he had hooked up. I just dont want to hook this computer up and fry it because I applied power to the wrong place! I am going to look up the information on Alldata I think. See if that helps.

Guy

Guest MistaFosta

Last i checked, and I could be wrong, but i think it is Khabashi....

That may be his uncles last name though...

I thought he was on a trip for SB freaks.

ok I am looking on Alldata right now. I think I might be able to figure this thing out yet! LOL I still would like his last name though. I will try tommorow with the name you just gave me and see if they have any info on him!

Guy

Yup thats his last name! I just got an email back from him. He said that he was running the stock 96 coil on his car and that there might have been a few "extra" wires that he didnt use, like the fuel pump stuff because he hooked it up seperate from the harness.

Thank for the help guys!

Guy