HybridZ

New here...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I just registered, and didnt see any other place to start...

I have a White 98 Chevy S10

Suspension: 4-6 drop, 2" spindles, 2" springs, 2" leafs, 4" blocks, all Belltech (toxic shocks) Bigger front sway bar, and new end links, Rear sway bar from Extreme S10, didnt have one at all from factory

Billet: Grille, bowtie, antenna, shifter

Wheels: 15x8 Progressive's with Bfgoodrich radials (soon to be swapped with ZO6 18x91/2, 18x 11)

Motor: Cold air intake, and K&N filter, MSD 8mm wires, and NGK plugs, soon to have all paintable surface painted to match exterior

Body mods: lost the nasty ground fx, added a rollpan, Chromed grille

Lighting: Clear corner lenses with clear lights, and clear headlight turn signals

Interior: Black Leather Trans Am seats, less the headrests, and luggage holders, modified factory brackets to accept the same ride height, soon to be recovered, and all interior smothed and hardened to accept paint to match exterior, LS1 Trans am center console will be bought and installed soon

I know that I do not own a Z car, but I am a big fan of them.

Wheels: 15x8 Progressive's with Bfgoodrich radials (soon to be swapped with ZO6 18x91/2, 18x 11)

Ouch, I bet those are going to be heavy.

Not everyone here has a Z car, some are just hunting, like I was some months ago.

Welcome :)

Guest Anonymous
T Baggin? I am NEVER falling asleep or passing out anywhere around you!

Don't take the name literally, it is only an attention grabber. By the way, Z cars interest me, they arent just some old little boring car. They cater to a very diverse crowd of enthusiasts. I hope to gain alot of knowledge from this board about them.

Guest Anonymous
I didn't even notice the T Baggin moniker, nasty! LoL

I should have a domain in the next couple months, I know tbaggins10.com won't be taken. :lol: