HybridZ

Alright, i have been thinking about changing over to Ross's 5 lug conversion. What brakes do all of those who have them use? I dont want anything too aggressive, just something better than stock. I do some track events and definatly want vented rotors. I was thinking 300zx 5 lug rotors and the toyota calipers, but will they work with the 5 lug. I can get the spacer for those rotors, so that is not a problem.

yes. I'm using the calipers from an 88 toyota 4runner V6. they have the 4 big pistons in them and are wide enough for the 300zxt vented rotors. Ross has adapters for his 13 inch xtreme brakes that will fit the 5 bolt too :-D . maybe next year :cry: .

i'm not 100% on the offset. I believe they are the same offset. I'm getting the kit from Ross C so he'll know anyway. I do know that the 5 lug hub uses the same bearings as the 4 lug hub just the oil seal is different.

Sorry it took so long but i finally got some pics.

album_pic.php?pic_id=548

the measurement on the 4 bolt hub is 2 15/16"

album_pic.php?pic_id=547

the measurement on the 5 bolt hub is 3 11/16" making the offset (on the front hubs only) 3/4 of an inch. thanks for correcting me on that dan. :oops: