HybridZ

280zx questions, lights not working, etc.. need help fast!

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

hey guys.

im about to buy a guys 280zx on this site. im buying the car for its driveline cuz the motor and etc will be put in my 240Z when the time comes but untill then this will be my daily driver.

im spending like most if not all of my money on it so this will be my daily driver and i need to get it in tip top shape if not street legel.

ok here we go.

the cars lights dont work... only the brake lights. he doesnt no why they dont work. any ideas?

also it has no passenger seat, how much am i looking at for a seat for it? its a 1983 ZX... also does any other seat just bolt up to the car?

also the car has no exhaust. how much would a custom exhaust be for it? im sure thats not a prob but like i said money is short and im spending like all of it on the car.

heres the spec on it.

"Stock L28T short block with ported cylinder head matching custom intake manifold 55lb O-ring injectors with billit fuel rail W/AN fittings, HKS BOV, NPR intercooler custom full length header 60-1/T-3 turbo charger Haltech fuel computer, MSD 6BTM, Frenzia flywheel ACT disc and Clutchmasters stage III pressure plate. Close ratio 5spd tranny and 4.11gears. The combination is together in a 83ZX with new RCI seat 5point harness and full Autometer gauges. NOS system is installed but not yet wired or fired. The car comes programed and making lots of power "turn key". "

Thats what he sent me.

Thanks

Mike

Guest ON3GO

ya bu im saying all the lights on the car dont work, like no interior, no head lights, no turn signals, no anything but brake lights.

mike