HybridZ

GA Z drivers?

JB_BA

Guest BigWhyteDude

hey jb_ab im from Statesboro so im right ther around your home. i dont have a hybridz yet but it is in the future. Im glad to see someone else from aound here

Guest 240hybrid

Im in smyrna, 20 min outside of atlanta. My car is running minus the interior and such. Im about to drop out my LSD unit this weekend and adjust the backlash with a buddy of mine though.

Guest dustyz

iam in ga just north of atl i have a 78z thats being turboed right now should be up and running in the summer would love to go to a meeting are something like that

Anytime on the weekends or during the summer is good for me since I'm a student...how about everyone else?

My car is completely stock except the K'n'N filter. (Yeah yeah, I know, but I get a 10 year warrenty...haha.) However...new carpet, motor #2, new paint, 14 inch tear drops, Alpine CD player, tweeters, used (but great looking, and new to me) t-tops. I've put about $4,000 into it so far, plus the $2,000 I paid for it. Now I'm looking for a roller, a 240 or a 280 that I can build a hybrid out of. I like the '83 zx mind you, it's a great looking car, and I love the body lines...but a stock zx n/a just isn't quick enough. :) I'll keep it and restore it, while I drive a hyrbid or turbocharged Z. Anyone know somebody selling a roller? I can spend about a grand on it at the most, so it definatly doesn't have to be in tip top shape, just decent.

Thanks,

JB